The holiday season is upon us, and that means an array of parties and gift giving opportunities. What better way to thank your host than with something delicious? This yummy white chocolate granola bark is so easy to make, and it’s just the thing to get you invited back next year!
When All Granola asked me to give their all natural, small-batch granola a try, I was all in! I received a free sample of Nuttin’ Honey and another flavor, Drunken Cherry (infused with bourbon – YUM!), but all opinions are my own.
I had been wanting to try some new “bark” ideas, and when I saw how beautiful the Nuttin’ Honey granola was, with colorful cranberries, red quinoa, and pumpkin seeds, I thought it would be perfect…and when I tasted it, I KNEW it would be perfect.
You will need:
10oz package of high quality white melting chocolate
1 cup of granola
1/8 tsp salt
- If you are like me and don’t own a double boiler, you can create your own by boiling water in a small sauce pot, with a glass bowl sitting on top of the pot. Make sure the water isn’t touching the bowl. Pour your chocolate in the bowl.
- Stir frequently until melted.
- Add the salt, and half of the granola.
- Use a spatula to spread the granola onto a sheet of parchment paper, on a cookie sheet. Once you have created an even layer, sprinkle with the remaining granola.
- Allow to cool.
- Once your bark is solid, break it apart and it’s ready to eat (or package up to give others.)
All Granola is based out of Brooklyn, NY but is available to order online. Be sure to check out the other varieties available, that are perfect for nursing moms, moms to be, or anyone else who loves delicious, delicious granola!